A - Using the information from Literary Concepts do a complete Plot Analysis of A Swiftly Tilting Planet identifying each element as explained. (Required from all)
B - Groups complete projects below.
1. Use the Story Craft guide to help you create your own science-fiction adventure story in which you prevent a real world conflict by altering the course of events from a different time period. Include:
- major and minor figures on both sides in the conflict
- elements of a story
- space and our solar system
- new vocabulary
2. Create a board game that sequences your own entire story. Include the following elements:
- All the various settings
- questions about characters, setting and plot of the story
- vocabulary words
- scientific concepts
- Time Travel
- questions about historical figures mentioned in the book.
- rules of the game